FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION 312-663-1311 312-663-1311

Real Estate Tax Rate Objections Lawyer

Protest your Tax Rates

Besides appealing your assessments by complaining how the assessor has valued your property, you may consider filing a tax rate objection complaining about how the Cook County taxing bodies establish their tax rates.

For commercial, industrial, or other larger properties.

For individual property owners or tax appeal attorneys who do not file tax rate objections directly.

Contact us today

Call Katharine Barr Tyler at 312-663-1311 or contact us online to schedule your free consultation.